Introducing The da Vinci® Xi™ Surgical System
miVIP Surgery Centers are proud to offer our patients the latest state-of-the-art surgical technology.
At miVIP, changing the lives of our patients for the better is our most important goal. We’re committed to making certain that every patient feels safe, confident and supported through every step of his or her journey.
That’s why we’re proud to announce our acquisition of the da Vinci® Xi™ Surgical System.
Overview of the da Vinci® Xi™ Surgical System
The da Vinci® Xi™ Surgical System
Designed to advance the level of technology used in minimally invasive surgical procedures, this robotic-assisted system is an extension of the surgeon’s arms and hands, translating hand movements made by an expert surgeon into smaller, more precise movements. Not only does the robotic system improve the hand steadiness, dexterity and precision of the surgeon, it also greatly enhances the surgeon’s visibility during the procedure. The system’s high-definition console provides real-time 3D views at high magnification.
This acquisition of leading-edge surgical equipment underscores the commitment of everyone at miVIP Surgery Centers to provide our patients with the latest state-of-the-art technology. Next-generation robotic equipment ensures an optimal surgical environment for our surgeons, so they can deliver faster recovery times and the best possible treatment outcomes for our patients.
Key features of the advanced da Vinci® Xi™ Surgical System include:
- New endoscope digital architecture that creates a simpler, more compact design with improved vision definition and clarity
- Enhanced overhead instrument arm architecture designed to facilitate anatomical access from virtually any position
- The ability to attach the endoscope to any arm on the system, providing flexibility for visualizing the surgical site
- Smaller, thinner robotic arms with newly designed joints that offer a greater range of motion than ever before
- Longer instrument shafts designed to give surgeons greater operative reach for more complex procedures