Dr. Suzanne Fuchs – Podiatry
Dr. Suzanne Fuchs is a renowned podiatric foot and ankle surgeon who employs her considerable skills and expertise to improve the lives of patients throughout the Palm Beach County area.
A Palm Beach Gardens resident, Dr. Fuchs earned her B.A. from the University of Pittsburgh in 2005 and completed her training in podiatric medicine and surgery at Temple University in 2009.
Her specialized training continued in New York, where she completed a residency in foot and ankle surgery at the North Shore-Hofstra School of Medicine in 2012 under the direct supervision of many of the leading podiatric and orthopedic surgeons in the country.
Along with her own thriving private practice, Dr. Fuchs currently serves on the staff of the Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center.
- University of Pittsburgh B.A. 2005
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine 2009
- North Shore-Hofstra School of Medicine Residency 2012
- Affiliated with several highly regarded medical centers in the region including the Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Recognized as one of the leading experts on podiatric foot and ankle surgery and is frequently quoted in Elle Magazine, Readers Digest, Forbes, Yahoo! Health, Fitness Magazine, and many more national publications
- Formerly served as a member of Fordham University’s Division 1 collegiate team of podiatric physicians
- Ankle surgery
- Bunion surgery
- Foot surgery
- Joint replacement surgery
- Reconstructive orthopedic surgery
As a miVIP Surgery Centers physician, she uses the latest state-of-the-art surgical technology to meet the health and wellness needs of individuals seeking expert care and superior outcomes.