How the Information We Collect is Used
We know that the protection of your personal information is important to you, especially when it comes to your activity online. With this in mind, here are some answers to commonly asked questions about the information we collect and what it is used for.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, password, zip code, age or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To send periodic emails – the email address you provide on forms or for our newsletter will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your specific request for services related to our company.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information via our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
Terms and Conditions
miVIP Surgery Centers
4333 Admiralty Way
West Helix #9
Marina del Rey, CA 90292