Ear, Nose and Throat Procedures
Taking Charge of Your Sinus and Throat HealthDo you suffer from ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems? Through our use of minimally invasive technologies, miVIP has become a leader in the field of ENT specialists. We treat a wide variety of sinus disorders and breathing difficulties. Our specialized treatments allow many people to improve their sinus and throat health in just a few minutes. If you’re living with chronic snoring, sinus infections, or sleep apnea, our outpatient services may be just the thing you need.
Modern options for ear, nose and throat health include high-technology laser treatment and state-of-the-art radiotherapy. Our surgeons and support teams are highly qualified and accredited, with years of training in the use of modern techniques. Our patients get world-class sleep apnea solutions with a minimum of pain and recovery time. If your quality of life is affected by ENT discomfort, our minimally invasive techniques are only a phone call away.
Common Ear, Nose and Throat Procedures Performed by miVIPOur specialists perform a whole range of procedures with a high degree of accuracy and precision. The advanced technology available to us is the key to achieving great results with little or no discomfort. Most of our procedures take less than ten minutes, unlike traditional ENT surgeries, which can last several hours and may cause unnecessary physical risks to the patient. Relief is almost immediate when you choose one of our minimally invasive treatments. These procedures include:
- Rhinoplasty: correcting and altering the structures of the nose to improve breathing, especially during sleep.
- Sinus Image-Guided Surgery: an advanced technique which our surgeons use to correct the sensitive interior tissues of the nose in careful detail.
- Sphenoid Sinus Surgery: the process of removing unwanted bone and tissue from the sphenoid sinuses, which are located at the back of the nose and can be very vulnerable to infections.
- UPPP Uvuloplasty: surgery that removes the uvula, tonsils, and adenoids to create a clear pathway in the throat for full freedom of breathing.
- Ethmoidectomy: removing damaged bone and tissue from the ethmoid sinuses, a cavity that lies between the bridge of the nose and the eye sockets.
- Adenoid Removal: adenoids are located behind the nose in the roof of the mouth, and may be removed because they are blocking the airway, causing difficulty breathing.
- KTP-532 Laser Treatment: minimally invasive laser surgery to eliminate or lessen sinus pain and sinus headaches.
- Nasal Surgery: surgery performed to repair the sinuses if traditional medications have proven ineffective.
- Radiofrequency Turbinate Reduction: reduction of the amount of tissue in the nasal airway through minimally invasive surgery.
- Tonsil Removal: surgical removal of the tonsils for patients with recurring cases of illness or sleep apnea.
- Tracheostomy: opening the air passage with a surgically created hole to allow easier breathing when the airway is obstructed or impaired.
Common Conditions Calling for ENT TreatmentThere are a number of common medical conditions that may require ENT surgery. These include:
- Acute Tonsillitis
- Airway Obstruction
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Chronic Ear Infection
- Chronic Sore Throat
- Deviated Septum
- Enlarged Adenoids
- Enlarged Turbinate
- Nasal Bone Fracture
- Nasal Deformities
- Nasal Obstructions
- Peritonsillar Abscess
- Sinus Problems
- Sleep Apnea
- Swollen Turbinates
Symptoms Treated With ENT ProceduresSome typical symptoms which can be improved with modern ENT treatment are:
- Sinus pain
- Nasal congestion
- Facial pressure or discomfort
- Sleep disturbances