Essential Patient Information, So You Can Make the Most Informed Decision.
miVIP has perfected the patient experience.
We support you at every step of treatment.
YOU are the VIP at miVIP
miVIP is committed to your safety and support – before, during and after your surgery. miVIP Surgery Centers were developed with three things in mind:
- Providing patients with top surgeons and dedicated surgical support teams for minimally invasive surgeries in state-of-the-art facilities
- Delivering an exceptional healthcare experience to every patient
- Improving surgical care with the most advanced technology to ensure you have minimal scars, minimal pain, and a faster recovery
As the world’s first freestanding, outpatient multispecialty surgical facilities, miVIP has spent years perfecting the healthcare experience to make it as safe, easy and convenient as possible.
“With miVIP we created a unique environment that allows for vertical integration of medicine, meaning that we can do procedures on an outpatient basis that are normally done in the hospital,” says Isaac Verbukh, MD, Founder and CEO of miVIP Surgery Centers. “We achieve this by connecting top physicians at clinical centers with miVIP Surgery Centers, where our patient advocates serve patients as medical concierges to ensure they receive seamless, efficient care before, during and after surgery.”
About Our Patient Services
To help you make the most informed decision about your healthcare, we communicate with you at every step of your journey – from initial evaluation through procedure day and post-surgery recovery. We’re proud to provide you the following services:
- Patient Advocacy: You will be matched to a Patient Advocate, who will serve as your personal medical concierge to help you navigate insurance, lab tests and appointments.
- Insurance & Billing: We accept most PPO insurances. Not sure about your coverage? Let us look into it for you! We provide free insurance benefit verification for patients via the phone, at no obligation.
- About Your Surgery: Learn everything you need to know, including what happens before, during and after the procedure. We will ease you through the process.
- Seminars: To help you live a happier, healthier life, we provide patient support and education for free. Ask about our webinars, seminars and learning resources.
- Patient Portal: Our current patients may communicate directly with us via our online Patient Portal system.