Dr. E. Charisse Dunn – Podiatry
Dr. E. Charisse Dunn is a board certified podiatrist and foot and ankle surgeon. She began her medical practice in Florida in 1992, working in West Palm Beach before opening her private practice, PGA Foot & Ankle P.A., in Palm Beach Gardens in 1997.
The goal of her practice is to offer patient-oriented care with open and easy-to-understand dialogue that encourages patients to become active partners in their treatment.
Dr. Dunn graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh in her hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and went on to the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. After completing a two-year surgical residency in Michigan, Dr. Dunn practiced in New York for one year before her arrival in Florida.
Dr. Dunn is board certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and holds hospital privileges at Good Samaritan Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Columbia North County Surgicenter and Palm Beach Gardens Regional Surgery Center in Palm Beach Gardens. Dr. Dunn resides in West Palm Beach with her husband and son.
In her free time, she enjoys walking, swimming, rollerblading, gardening, reading and traveling.
- Board certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Completed a two-year surgical residency in Michigan
- Graduated from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh
- Contributor for Prevention and Womens Health Magazines
- Bunion and Hammertoe Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Latest Techniques in Heel Pain Treatment and Surgery
- Laser Treatment of Nail and Skin Conditions
- Cosmetic Nail Procedures
At miVIP Surgery Centers, Dr. Dunn is performing these procedures using the most advanced technology. Using these techniques, patients can expect numerous bene ts and outstanding outcomes.