Physicians at miVIP specialize in robotic surgery and other minimally invasive procedures in a range of specialties.
miVIP physicians provide minimally invasive procedures in multiple specialties to treat conditions such as acid reflux, gallstones, obesity, sleep apnea, prostate cancer, endometriosis, back pain, joint pain or joint injury, and ankle or foot injury, among others.
At miVIP your surgical treatment is complemented by VIP care and service for an unparalleled healthcare experience.
miVIP has perfected the patient experience, and our surgeons and staff are committed to making you feel safe, supported, comfortable and confident every step of the way.
Choosing a Top Surgeon and Facility for Your Surgery
Our world-class miVIP surgeons are board-certified and nationally recognized leaders in the medical field. They are masters in performing robotic-assisted surgery and other minimally invasive procedures. Many of our surgeons share their expertise at local teaching hospitals, and also receive top reviews on popular community sites, such as Vitals, Yelp, Healthgrades, and RateMDs.
Why Doctors Choose miVIP for Their Patients
All miVIP Surgery Centers have state-of-the-art operating rooms equipped with the latest in robotic technology. Our outpatient facilities exceed national quality assurance standards, meeting the highest certification standards of the Joint Commission.
Surgeons treating patients at miVIP are assisted by expert surgical teams. All miVIP team members have completed specialized training in robotics and other surgical advances. They have collaborated on thousands of successful surgeries with great outcomes — this is what miVIP does best!
miVIP surgeons and surgical teams consistently deliver on the promise of minimally invasive, high-precision surgery using advanced technologies for excellent outcomes, minimized pain or scarring, and a faster recovery for our patients.
Our Medical Staff is Dedicated to Your Comfort and Support
Whatever your surgery or procedure, you will receive personalized care of the highest quality — before, during and after your surgery.
miVIP Surgery Centers provide a range of robotic and non-robotic procedures in the following specialties:
- Bariatric – Helping patients achieve their personal weight-loss and health goals with surgery.
- Ear, Nose and Throat – Treating conditions affecting the ears, nose and throat.
- Gastroenterology – Treating conditions related to the stomach, gallbladder, colon, pancreas and other organs of the digestive system.
- Gynecology – Treating a variety of women’s health issues, including endometriosis, uterine fibroid or tumors and excessive menstrual bleeding, and menopause.
- Orthopedics – Treating a variety of injuries and severe joint pain or arthritis of the hands, wrists, shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Pain Management – Treating chronic pain and body injuries.
- Podiatry – Treating foot and ankle injuries or conditions, and chronic pain.
- Spinal Surgery – Correcting spinal mobility disorders, deformity and back pain.
- Urology – Treating prostate cancer (including prostatectomy and other procedures), and providing treatments for urinary tract conditions and cancers in men and women.